Letter to our clients
Anjou, November 24th, 2008
In order to properly service your account during the winter months, we would like to remind you that in order to be in compliance with the "Code de la Sécurité Routière" and our service contract, the following must be done.
- The access to the container must be maintained free of snow and ice at all times.
- The compactor must be maintained as follows: the top, sides and bindings holding the container must be free of snow and ice at all times.
- During the winter period the contents in Roll-Off containers may freeze, making them impossible to empty without mechanical assistance at the landfill. If this procedure is necessary a service charge will be applied.
- If our driver is on site and unable to empty the container because the site or equipment are not cleared of snow and ice, there will be a service charge.
- If the access is not properly maintained on your scheduled pick-up day and we are unable to empty the container, additional charges could be applied.
- To prevent the refuse in the container from freezing we suggest that you periodically add "deicing salt".
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service department at: 514 352-2020 or 1 877 565-2065 Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and loyalty towards RCI Environnement
Dear Madam or Sir,
It is with great pleasure that I advise you of the decision by the Candidacy Assessment Committee of the WE RECYCLE HERE! program to recommend your company for a Level 3 Performance Certificate in accordance with established criteria. Based on this favourable recommendation, RECYC QUÉBEC, a government corporation, is pleased to award your company a Level 3 Performance Certificate, the highest of all WE RECYCLE HERE! program honours.
Allow me to congratulate you on your company's excellent performance in the matter of residual waste management. To underscore this achievement, an official Performance Certificate awards ceremony will be organized by RECYC-QUÉBEC. Details appear in the enclosed invitation.
Official recognition by the Government of Québec merits being shared with the widest possible audience and represents an excellent opportunity to underscore your company's commitment to environmental protection and sustainable development. RECYC-QUÉBEC has developed communications tools which you may use to enhance your company's visibility in this regard, and is committed to promoting your company's achievement at public events organized in cooperation with commercial, industrial and institutional partners, as well as through our website. Please note that this Performance Certificate is valid for a period of three years.
Trusting the foregoing to your fullest satisfaction, I remain,
- Ginette Bureau
- President and Chief Executive Officer